SINGAPORE: The wait is over. MapleStory, the free-to-play, 2D, side-scrolling massively multiplayer online role-playing game, has released the much-anticipated 5th Job Advancement that will entirely change the gameplay of MapleStory. The patch is for download since 16 November 2016 and it is live since 23 November 2016.
The 5th Job Advancement promises to break down boundaries, bridge new connections and boldly change the way players experience the game. New 5th Job skills will be introduced to all 39 characters a week later on 23 November, opening up endless play possibilities, with countless permutations and combinations for players to create the perfect game strategy.
For the very first time in the game’s history, the damage cap limit will be removed. In addition, the levelling curve from level 60 to level 200 has also been altered. This means that the experience that players require for levelling up will be significantly reduced, allowing them to quickly level up to gain special skills and strength, and making it easier to reach the 200th level required to unlock the 5th Job.
Commenting on the new patch, Quang, Managing Director at Asiasoft, one of the biggest publishers of MapleStory SEA, says, “We are extremely excited to roll out the 5th Job Advancement which players have been waiting for, for almost ten years. With a new boss, Lucid, a new continent, Arcane River, a new area, Chew Chew Island, and various revamps, the game-changing patch is definitely worth the wait. The new patch demonstrates MapleStory’s commitment to creating unique gameplay experience for every player.”
As one of the biggest games in the region, MapleStory has a wide base of active players in Malaysia and Singapore, MapleStory is ranked even higher than the most talked about games that exist today. With its consistently strong presence in both countries, its impressive 2D graphics, limitless cosmetic options and a wide variety of skills really embodies the concept of crafting your own unique gameplay experience.
Key features of the V Patch
This patch will include updates such as:
- New 5th Job skills introduced to all 39 characters
- Levelling curve from level 60 to level 200 is reduced. This means that the experience that players are required to gain for levelling up, is significantly reduced
- No damage cap limit
- New skill system (V Matrix)
- New Arcane system and equipment and a new level 200 Arcaneshade equipment set
- Greater content rewards – players will receive better rewards in Party Quests
- New continent such as Arcade River, Road To Extinction, is released (1st gateway to Black Mage)
- Revamp of the User Interface – wider and cooler screens and customized adjustable quickslots
- Expansion of inventory – each tab now has the capacity to store 128 items. Previously, each tab could only store up to a maximum of 96 items.
You can of course get the upgrade now at http://www.maplesea.com/ today!
Win Huggable Pink Bean Plushie!
Check out our facebook contest here! This huggable Pink Bean Plushie is up for grab! Just comment on the Facebook post in the link by 9th Dec 2016 to stand a chance to win this cute plushie.